2021 Kia K5 MPG
The Kia K5 MPG is a remarkable 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway when you choose the 2021 Kia K5 LX trim level with front-wheel drive. Higher trims feature the same turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder engine and deliver similarly impressive specs, even when equipped with all-wheel drive. If you’re ready to save money and spend less time filling up on fuel in Newark, shop the smart and stylish Kia K5.
Kia K5 Gas Mileage & Engines
You’ll get the best possible Kia K5 MPG from the base LX trim, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice efficiency when you upgrade to a higher trim. As you’ll see below, the Kia K5 engine is designed to use fuel responsibly:
- Kia K5 LX – Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine / EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS – Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine / EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line – Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine / EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX – Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine / EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT – Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder Engine / MPG to be determined at the time of this writing
Kia K5 Fuel-Saving Features
How does the Kia K5 achieve this level of efficiency? The engine is just one factor in the Kia K5 gas mileage specs. The K5 also uses a these advanced technologies to minimize fuel use in any driving conditions:
- Front-Wheel Drive – Front-wheel drive configurations use less power and less fuel because they only send power to the front axle. If you do most of your driving on paved roads and relatively flat terrain in Sanctuary, a FWD system can provide plenty of traction while conserving fuel.
- Selectable Drive Modes – Standard across the K5 lineup, this feature allows drivers to select a mode that matches the present driving conditions. For instance, Comfort mode ensures a smoother ride, while Eco prioritizes fuel use. When it’s time to enjoy the sporty capability of your K5, you can activate Sport mode exactly when you want it.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG) – The Kia ISG system shuts off the engine when your vehicle is stopped, then automatically starts it again when you touch the gas pedal.
Test Drive a Kia K5 for Sale in Fort Worth
Efficient, stylish, tech-savvy, and just plain fun-to-drive, the Kia K5 is a fantastic value for Denton drivers. We’re happy to tell you more about the safety specs, innovative connectivity features, and interior appointments available for the K5 when you contact us or stop by our dealership in Fort Worth. Before you head over, fill out our secure online financing application and browse our current new vehicle specials to see how much you can save on your next purchase.
More from Moritz Kia Alliance
The Kia K5 MPG is a remarkable 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway when you choose the 2021 Kia K5 LX trim level with front-wheel drive. Higher trims feature the same turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder engine and deliver similarly impressive specs, even when equipped with all-wheel drive. If you’re ready to save money and spend less time…
If you’ve decided on a 2021 Kia Sorento as your family’s next SUV in Newark, you’ll want to find out what features are offered at each of the Sorento configurations. From the base level to the top of the lineup, all five Kia Sorento trim levels offer a comprehensive array of safety features, as well…
With the rapid advancement of EV technology in the past few years, going green in Newark no longer means sacrificing power, performance, and range. On top of that, there are the benefits you expect from an EV: reduced carbon emissions, lower maintenance costs, and tax rebates. Join Moritz Kia Alliance as we explore some standout Kia Niro…