2020 Kia Niro EV Specs & Info
With the rapid advancement of EV technology in the past few years, going green in North Richland Hills no longer means sacrificing power, performance, and range. On top of that, there are the benefits you expect from an EV: reduced carbon emissions, lower maintenance costs, and tax rebates. Join Moritz Kia Alliance as we explore some standout Kia Niro EV specs and other benefits of electric vehicles, and then browse our selection of pre-owned models and the new Kia Niro EV!
Key Kia Niro EV Specs
The Kia Niro EV may run on 100% electric power, but it offers the versatility that today’s drivers look for in an SUV. If you’re in the market for an SUV in Arlington, there are so many reasons to go electric! The Niro’s 64kWH battery can keep you moving for up to 239 miles on a single charge, and DC Fast Charging capability enables an 80% charge in just over an hour. See what else you can expect from the Niro, below:
- 80% charge in about 1 hour and 15 minutes with compatible 50 kW DC fast chargers
- Electric Drive Motor that generates 201 horsepower and 291 pound-feet of torque
- Regenerative Braking to capture energy generated by braking, and turn it into electric charge
- 7.2 kW of on-board charger power
- 53.0 cubic feet of cargo space
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support
- Cloth and synthetic leather seat trim
- Automatic temperature control
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Immobilizer
- 7-inch Supervision instrument cluster
J.D. Power 2021 Electric Vehicle Experience Ownership Study
Not sure if you want to make the leap with an electric vehicle? The most reliable Kia Niro EV reviews come from the drivers themselves — and EV drivers ranked the Niro EV number one in the J.D. Power EVX ownership study. Over 10,000 EV drivers were asked to rank their overall driving enjoyment and cost of ownership, and whether they would recommend their EV to others.
Benefits of Electric Vehicles
Why go green with a Kia Niro EV? Electric vehicles have never been so accessible to drivers across Denton:
- EVs are propelled exclusively by an electric motor (or motors), so the cost to charge per mile can be less than the cost of gasoline.
- Without oil changes, smog checks, and more, maintenance and service costs are generally lower.
- Depending on the state, Kia EV purchasers may be eligible for tax credits and rebates — including a federal tax credit of up to $7,500.
- Driving an electric vehicle produces zero CO2 tailpipe emissions.
Three Ways to Charge Your Kia Niro EV
With new public charging stations popping up all over, it’s easy to catch a charge in Keller. There are three ways to charge your Kia Niro EV battery:
- Level 1 Portable Electric Car Charger – 120 volts and 4 miles of charge per hour of charging time.
- Level 2 Charging Unit – 240 volts and a full charge in about 9.5 hours.
- Level 3 DC Fast Charge – 600 volts and up to 100 miles of range in 30 minutes.
Test Drive a Kia Niro EV for Sale at Moritz Kia Alliance
At Moritz Kia Alliance, we’ve proudly served the Fort Worth area for over 40 years. By offering a fantastic selection and service that’s simply second-to-none, we hope to become your Kia dealership of choice! When you choose a pre-owned 2020 Kia Niro EV or any pre-owned vehicle under the 10-year/100,000-mile mark, we offer the Moritz Promise of a lifetime powertrain warranty. We’re just a short drive from North Richland Hills — so stop by today for a free car wash with any service appointment. Contact us today to learn more!
More from Moritz Kia Alliance
2023 Kia Seltos Interior
The beautiful new Kia Seltos is sure to brighten up any North Richland Hills driveway. But the Kia Seltos interior is every bit as impressive, thanks to its gorgeous colors, the premium trim materials adording the Kia Seltos seats, and more! What’s more, the generous Kia Seltos dimensions will ensure that you and your family have plenty…
2023 Kia Carnival Colors
Looking for a classic black Kia Carnival or Ceramic Silver Kia Carnival in North Richland Hills? How about a flashy, yet refined Flare Red or Astra Blue? No matter your preference, there’s a 2023 Kia Carnival color you’ll love! Moritz Kia Alliance breaks down your options in the guide below. View New Carnival InventoryLearn More Kia Carnival…
2023 Kia Sorento Colors
What Kia Sorento color options are available for 2023? The Sorento is back for the new model year with updated features and fresh color options. North Richland Hills-area buyers can select from a dynamic range of Kia Sorento colors for the exterior paint and the interior seat trim, and there’s certainly something for everything style — from…
0 comment(s) so far on 2020 Kia Niro EV Specs & Info